RubyC is a European conference devoted to Ruby, Rails, and related technologies.
Traditionally, the organizer, Svitla Systems, gathers Ruby enthusiasts, visionaries, and inspiring thinkers from all over the world. RubyC is a place to meet like-minded tech professionals, exchange knowledge, discuss the latest news, and learn about innovations that can transform businesses. In addition, of course, this is the best place for beneficial networking and wonderful entertainment!
This year, RubyC will take place on 2-3 June, at Premier Hotel Rus of Kyiv, Ukraine.
Tickets are already in the sale. Two or more tickets purchase gives a 10% discount!
Two-day program includes 14 Speakers from US, Germany, UK, Serbia, Italy, Ukraine and Poland:
- Charles Nutter: JRuby in 2018: Building, Deploying, and Scaling Your Apps
- Andrzej Krzywda: From Post.create to PostPublished.new
- Nick Sutterer: Enterprise Ruby - Let’s Talk Business!
- Duana Stanley: The Art of Technical Decision Making
- Paolo Perrotta: Machine Learning Explained to Humans
- Tobias Pfeiffer: Where do Rubyists go?
- Tim Rogers: Miles more maintainable: building APIs with the middleware pattern
- Ivan Nemytchenko: Rails hurts, because you're using it wrong. Let's fix that.
- Sergiy Kukunin: Clean architecture that harms your code
- Artur Hebda: Code is not important... or is it?
- Iryna Zayats: Adventures in the World of (Algorithmic) Complexity
- Vladyslav Hesal: Authentication in Single Page Applications
- Victor Shepelev: A tale of query languages. Is GraphQL The Chosen One?
- Volodymyr Vorobiov: The Clean Architecture: How to Grow From Startup to Enterprise
RubyC is very grateful to Golden Sponsors: MLSDev, Toptal, Railsware and Ruby Sponsor RubyGarage.